If you've recently requested an experience and need to edit the details, you can do so as long as the request is in Pending status and neither of the Approvers have acted upon the request.
If you need to edit the information on an Approved, Declined, or Completed experience, you'll need to contact your institution's Career Service Centre for assistance.
1. Click Career Centre in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Experiences.
2. All of the experiences that you've previously requested will be listed on the page. Locate the experience you'd like to edit, then click the blue button View Details.
3. Click Edit in the upper left corner of the page below the header bar.
4. The following information can be updated on your experience:
- Employer Phone Number
- Employer Email Address
- Job Type
- Employment Type
- Pay Period
- Offer Date
- Offer Accepted
- Add Experience to profile?
- Date Offer Accepted
- Survey questions included on the request
5. Once the changes have been made, click the green button Update Experience to save.
A green banner will become available at the top of the experience's overview page confirming the experience has been updated!