Learning objectives must be added or edited before the experience is approved by all users (student, employer, and career services user) in Handshake.
This article provides steps to add and edit a learning objective using Handshake's legacy view. If you no longer use Handshake's legacy view, refer to Add or Edit Learning Objectives to an Experience.
1. Click Experiences on the left navigation bar.
2. Locate the Pending student experience you'd like to add or edit a learning objective for, then click
on their name.
3. Click the Learning Objectives tab on the experience's Overview page.
4. Here, you can add or update the learning objectives associated with the experience.
- To add, click the blue plus sign to the left of Add a Learning Objective. Add the learning objective within the text box, then click the blue button Save.
- To edit, click on the learning objective. Edit the learning objective within the text box, then click the blue button Save.
- To undo, click the gray button Cancel.
- To delete, click the red button Delete.
Once a learning objective has been approved by the school, employer and student, they'll be locked in place. They'll still be able to be marked as complete after they've been locked.
Article is closed for comments.