You can search for interviews in Handshake a few different ways.
- If you have applied to a job that is hosting an interview on campus and you would like to see if you have been selected for an interview you can select Interviews on the left hand navigation bar. Here you can search for interviews that you have applied to.
- Next, you will need to review the timeline of the interview. If the interview is open for taking slots you can click Take Slot
- If you need to choose a different time in the schedule you can choose:
- Request Swap: Request to swap time slots with another student. There is no guarantee that the student will accept this request to swap slots so make sure you keep an eye on your interview slot.
- Leave Slot: Remove your selection from the schedule. Until you pick a new time you will not be included in the interview schedule.
- Switch to Slot: Moves you to a new slot in the schedule, this option will only be available if there are open slots to switch to.
Note: If the schedule shows that the signup period has ended, the schedule will be locked and you will not be able to leave or make any other changes on your own. Please reach out to your Career Service Center and ask for assistance.
If you would like to browse for interviews coming up on campus you can select Interviews on the left navigation bar.
- Here you will see all interviews coming up on campus
- You can filter by the options on the left side of the screen to find the interviews you are interested in
- Click on the name of an interview schedule to view the details and directions to apply
- Click Apply in the top right
- Select the job you would like to apply for if you wish to be considered for this interview
Note: If the interview is associated with a position you will be directed to the job application.
- Once you have submitted your application for the job you will be taken back to the interview screen where you should see this confirmation message in the screen below: