Interview Status: On the Jobs page in Handshake you can filter on Interview Status which will let you know if an employer has indicated they are interested in interviewing for a particular position or if they have scheduled an interview for that position.
To use this Interview Status filter:
- Click Jobs on the left navigation bar
- Select the Approved tab at the top left of that page to view currently Approved Jobs.
- Click the Interview Status filter on the left of the screen, and select the option you are interested in.
- Interested: The employer has indicated they are interested in interviewing on campus for this position (this does not create an interview schedule)
- Interviewing: The employer has created an interview schedule with this job attached. You can find it in the interviews tab on the left navigation bar.