You can filter approved job postings on Interview Status, which will let you know if an employer has indicated they are interested in interviewing for a particular position or if they have scheduled an interview for that position.
To identify relevant postings with this filter, take the following steps:
1. Click Jobs on the left navigation bar.
2. Select the All filters option at the top of the job listing page.
3. Use the filters side sheet to scroll down and select one of the options listed for interview status.
- Interested: The employer has indicated they are interested in interviewing on campus for this position (this does not create an interview schedule)
- Scheduled: The employer has created an interview schedule with this job attached. You can find it in the interviews tab on the left navigation bar
- None: No interview status