You can filter approved job postings on Interview Status, which will let you know if an employer has indicated they are interested in interviewing for a particular position or if they have scheduled an interview for that position.
To identify relevant postings with this filter, take the following steps:
1. Click Jobs on the left navigation bar.
2. Select the Approved tab in the upper-left corner of that page to view currently Approved Jobs.
3. Click the Interview Status filter on the left of the screen, and select the option you are interested in.
- Interested: The employer has indicated they are interested in interviewing on campus for this position (this does not create an interview schedule)
- Scheduled: The employer has created an interview schedule with this job attached. You can find it in the interviews tab on the left navigation bar.