Bulk actions for Jobs will only appear when you have at least one item checked from the Jobs page.
To bulk approve or decline jobs, follow these steps:
- Click Jobs from the left hand navigation bar. The page will default to your Pending jobs.
- Filter to the jobs you are interested in approving, then put a check next to each of the jobs desired.
- Click Approve or Decline as needed at the top of the job list. Note: the decline option is available by clicking the More dropdown.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm the bulk action - confirm the number and click Confirm to proceed.
Through bulk actions, you can also:
-promote jobs to students through More > Email to Students
-email job contacts or creators (or both)
-add and remove labels
To complete any of these actions, you’ll need to take these steps:
- Click Jobs from the left hand navigation bar. Select Approved, Pending, Declined, or Expired as needed to view jobs.
- Filter your results using the filters on the left, then put a check next to each of the jobs desired.
- Click More at the top right of the job list, then click on the desired option:
- You’ll be prompted to confirm the action on selected items. For emailing contacts/creators, you’ll need to put a check next to the desired recipients, then confirm.
Here is how the jobs will appear in your email template:
Tip: If you have a group of postings that you would like to open for applications on a certain date you can label those positions and on the date that you would like them to be active filter by your label and bulk approve the postings.