Bulk actions provide a quick way to complete a task or action for several job postings. Options for Jobs will appear when you have at least one posting checked from the table view on a single Status tab. For more information on Status tabs, refer to Job Postings Page Overview.
Note: bulk actions may only be completed per status tab. All selected postings must be on the same tab in order to be included.
Bulk actions are available on all job posting Status tabs. To complete a bulk action, take these steps:
1. Click Jobs from the left navigation bar and select the relevant status tab as needed to view jobs: Approved, In Progress, Pending, Declined, or Expired.
2. Use the filters on the left of the page to narrow down displayed results, then put a check to the left of each of the job IDs desired.
3. Choose the desired bulk action:
- Email to Students
- More (dropdown menu):
- Set to In Progress
- Decline Postings
- Add Label
- Remove Label
- Email Contacts or Creators
4. You’ll be prompted to confirm the action on selected items. Double-check the summary of your action, then click the blue button in the lower-right corner of the popup to proceed with the action.
- For emailing contacts/creators, you’ll need to put a check next to the desired recipients, then confirm.
- Here is an example of how the jobs will appear in your email template:
- To bulk approve or decline jobs, refer to these instructions in Processing Job Posting Requests.
Tip: If you have a group of postings that you would like to open for applications on a certain date, you can label those positions, then on the date that you would like them to be active, filter by your label name and bulk approve the postings.