When an employer requests a Room Only interview at your institution, an interview schedule is not built within the system and students do not reserve their slots in Handshake. The interview schedule is managed by the employer outside of Handshake.
Although the interview is a Room Only, you may want to track student check-ins for reporting purposes. To do this, Handshake offers the option to launch a Check-in Kiosk.
There's two ways to launch a Kiosk:
- A General Kiosk
- An Interview Specific Kiosk
To track Room Only interview check-ins at your institution, follow the steps outlined in Launch a Check-in Kiosk.
Download Room Only Check-ins
After completion of the interviews, you can download the check-ins to a CSV file.
Use the column headers on the Interview schedules page to ensure you are accessing Approved interviews.
- Click on the Completed tab on the header bar.
- Click the Filter option to open a dropdown menu, then click Interview Type.
- Click in the box to the left of Room Only to display Room Only interviews.
- Choose the interview schedule you would like to download:
- For a specific interview: click to check the box to the left of the desired interview.
- Multiple interview schedules: check the boxes to the left of the interviews.
- All Room Only interviews: check the box to the left ID, located on the column header bar to check all interviews on the page.
- Click the blue link More from the bulk actions list, and then click Download Checkins to CSV.
For more information on filtering and bulk actions within interviews, refer to Interviews: Filtering by Employer Labels and Performing Bulk Actions.