If you are the current Owner of your company's profile on Handshake, and you're looking to transfer your Ownership from yourself to another user, you can easily do so by following the steps below.
- Ownership can only be transferred to another user that is already connected to your company's profile on Handshake.
Note: If you are not the current Owner, and ownership needs to be transferred, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
1. From any page on Handshake, click on your name in the upper-right corner and click Teammates from the drop down menu.
2. This will take you directly to the Teammates page in your Company's Settings. Locate the teammate you'd like to transfer ownership to, then click the three dots menu to the far right in that row, then click Transfer Ownership.
3. A module will pop up, asking you whom you'd like to transfer Ownership to. Click into the dropdown menu to search, or select the user you'd like to make the new Owner of the company profile.
4. Once the user is selected, click on Transfer Ownership to perform this action. The selected teammate will automatically be made the Owner.
Note: This will transfer over 100% of Ownership from you to another user. You will no longer have Owner roles once this action is performed.