Premium partners who are the Owner or an Admin for their company profile have access to Configure Roles, located within Company Settings. This feature enables permissions to be updated for all team members per chosen role.
Premium features are for Handshake Premium accounts only. For more information, please check out this resource.
1. To configure role level permissions, click on your name in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click on Company Settings.
2. From the menu on the left, click the last option, Configure Roles. The page displays each role type as a column, with a list of permissions per row.
Permissions are grouped by feature, and a small info circle icon is displayed to the right of each permission. For additional details on the permission, hover your mouse pointer over the circle icon.
3. Check or uncheck permission boxes as desired for each role. Changes are saved automatically as they are made.
- Default permissions are already checked.
- Available permissions have an open checkbox.
- A gray circle with a line through it indicates the permission is not available for that role type.
- Checkboxes that are checked and not clickable are required permissions for that role type.
To learn more about our roles, refer to A Guide to Employer Role Types in Handshake.