If you processed a job in the Importer and noticed that a few of your rows failed: Use this article as a guide to identify & analyze any failed rows, and then adjust in order for the file to successfully process (and the information to display in Handshake).
Identify Failed Rows:
1. Once you've ran a file, you will see a status update:
2. If there are errors, select the View / Download Results button in the top right corner:
Specifically this button:
3. Select the Download Failed Rows CSV button to see the records that erred
4. Review this article to understand the common importer error messages - and how to adjust in the file.
Re-upload the File
1. Once you've updated the incorrect or failed formatting, create a new import job with the basic requirements (file, job type, etc)
2. Save - and request to run!
Explore a few of our go-to Importer articles: