If you've created an experience in Handshake and need to add relevant documents to it, use this article to learn how to upload an attachment.
1. Click Career Center in the upper-right corner of your screen.
2. Click Experiences from the Career Center page.
3. Locate the experience on the Overview page, then click the blue button View Details.
4. Click the blue button New Attachment, located on the left side of the page under Attachments.
5. Enter a name for the attachment in the provided space, then click the gray button Choose File.
Note: Approvers and Career Services users who review your experience will have access to your document and can download it.
6. Choose a file to upload to the experience.
7. Click the green button Create Attachment to upload the file.
A green confirmation banner will be displayed at the top of the page that states "Attachment was successfully created".