If your institution has multiple career centres in Handshake, you can filter the displayed interview schedules by Career Centre.
To access an interview schedule at a specific career centre:
1. Click Interviews on the left navigation bar. On the Interviews page, if your institution has more than one Career Centre configured, light grey text will indicate either viewing all Career Centres or which specific Career Centre is currently selected (to the right of the page heading in the upper-left corner).
2. Click the blue linked text Edit this.
3. Within the pop-up, click the radio button next to the Career Centre you want to access, or click All Career Centres to display information for all.
In order to update room availability, you'll need to have the relevant Career Centre selected on the Interviews page and be connected to that Career Centre in your User Settings.
If you're unable to edit the room availability:
- ensure you've selected that Career Centre only.
- check your User Settings > Personal Information and confirm the relevant Career Centre is listed.
- For more information, refer to Career Services User Settings: Personal Information (Profile).
If an employer has requested a schedule, but you aren't able to locate the request, make sure you're:
- filtering on the Career Centre the interview is connected to.
- not filtering on another status (such as Completed or Approved).
- viewing the correct date range (and that the interview schedule doesn't have a date in the past).