When viewing an individual interview schedule, you'll see a list of Actions on the left side of the page. This article will define each of the different actions associated with an interview schedule.
If you'd like to edit an interview schedule instead, please refer to How to Edit an Interview Schedule.
To navigate to the individual interview schedule within Handshake, click on Interviews from the left hand menu navigation bar, use the necessary filters to identify the appropriate schedules, then click on the name of the schedule to view the details and menus on the left.
- Payment History: This will show the full payment history on the schedule.
- Manually Record Charge: If your employer is paying via a check or external payment system, you can use this option to record a payment and additional notes.
- View/Create Invoices: Use this to create a new invoice for your employer or view an existing invoice. Note: invoices are not live documents, so if the employer would like an updated invoice after payment, you'll need to generate a new invoice.
- Add an Applicant: If you'd like to add an applicant, you can use this option. Adding the applicant will add them to both the job and the interview schedule.
- Add Another Date: If you choose to add a date to an interview schedule, you will need to add slots to that date.
- View & Add Notes: You might want to note changes that take place with the schedule so you can review them when creating another.
- Duplicate this Interview Schedule: If you would like to use this same schedule for another interview then you can open the schedule and duplicate it. You will need to update the dates of the interview.
- Build Interview Packet: Download all of the details your employers will need about the interview. This includes the timeline of the interview and all of the slot details that are visible on this page.
- Export Interview Schedule: This will allow you
- Build Interview Schedule Slots: Build the slots based on the template assigned to the interview.
- Open Check-in Kiosk: Lets students check in for the interview schedule. You can have the check in kiosk open on a tablet or computer at the check in area of the interview. Please note: if you are part of a consortia within Handshake, you will need to open a checkin kiosk for each interview schedule individually.
- Pin Item: Show students this interview as an announcement on their home page.
You can add labels to the interview schedule in the Labels section. Click the dropdown to choose an existing label, or click Create New Label to make a new one.
Attachments are viewable to all three parties (Career Services, Employers, and Students). If you'd like to add a new attachment, click New Attachment.
You'll be taken to a new page where you'll fill in the new display name of the attachment and choose a file to upload. Click Create Attachment to save changes.