Once an interview schedule is approved at your institution, you may need to edit or update the job details connected to the Interview Schedule.
This article will guide you through the process of managing jobs attached to interview schedules.
- Remove a job from an Interview Schedule
- Add a job to an Interview Schedule
- Attach a job to Interview Slots
Remove a job from an Interview Schedule
A job must be connected to the interview schedule for students to apply and reserve their interview slots. If an employer needs to remove a job from an approved interview:
1. Click Interviews on the left navigation bar.
2. Use the filters above the column headers to locate the interview schedule, then click on the name of the interview.
3. Click the blue button Manage Jobs in the upper-right corner of the Interview Details Overview page.
4. Click the blue button Remove to the right of the job you would like to remove.
- Note: if any applicants has been marked as Primary, Alternate, or Hired or has taken a slot, you will not be able to remove the job from the interview schedule. You will receive a red error message in the lower-right corner that states "Cannot remove a job whose applicants are associated with interview slots or who are selected as primary, alternate, or hired candidates."
5. Within the pop-up, click the green button Confirm in the lower-right corner to confirm you want to remove the job.
- Important: if the job has any applicants connected to it, they will be removed from the job.
6. Click the blue button Save Changes to update the interview schedule.
Once a job is removed from an interview it will still be posted for students to apply to. If the job should be deleted, the employer can follow the steps outlined in Delete a Job Posting.
Note: only jobs without any applicants can be deleted. If a job should no longer be active, it can be expired. The employer can refer to Expire a Job Posting for more details.
Add a job to an Interview Schedule
If a job was recently removed from an approved interview schedule, or if a job was never added, the employer will need to ensure a job is attached for students to apply to.
The employer can follow the steps outlined in How to Add a Job to an Interview Schedule.
If you would like to assist with adding a job to the interview schedule, follow the steps below.
There are two ways to access the Jobs tab of the interview schedule:
- The Interview Overview page
- Click the blue Attach link, located below the jobs header.
- The Interview Details page
- Click the Manage Jobs button in the upper right corner of the page.
Once on the jobs tab, you will have the option to select one of the following options:
- Create a New Job
- Use this option to create a new job from scratch and add new details, requirements and qualifications.
- Copy Job Details
- Copy job details from an existing job. This will create a new job posting and will not import any existing applicants.
- Use Existing job
- Use this option to attach an existing job and all its current applicants to the interview schedule.
Follow the prompts given for the option you have selected. Once the job(s) is attached, click Save Changes in the lower-right corner of the page to update.
Attach a Job to Interview Slots
Before attaching a job to an interview slot, ensure the interview schedule has the following:
- an attached job
- at least one room assigned
- slots built out for the room
1. Click to check the box to the left of the assigned room name.
2. Click the blue button Bulk Edit Slots to the right of the interview date.
3. In the pop-up that appears, click the drop-down arrow in the "Select Jobs" text box to access a list of approved jobs, then click on the desired job.
4. Scroll to the bottom of this pop-up and click the blue button Save.
The selected job will now be applied to each available interview slot on the schedule!