This article will walk you through how to manage jobs attached to interview schedules. Once an Interview Schedule is approved, you may want to edit the job details or remove the job from the Interview Schedule, or delete the job altogether. If you want to make any changes to the job, you'll only be able to do so from within the Interview Schedule. You also may want to attach the job to interview slots, which means that only students that have applied to that job can take a corresponding slot.
- If you remove a job from an Interview Schedule, any current applicants will be removed from the job as well.
- You will be unable to remove a job from an Interview Schedule if any of it's applicants have already taken an interview slot.
- A job that is attached to an Interview Schedule can only be deleted once it is removed from the interview schedule.
Remove a job from an Interview Schedule
1. Click on Interviews on the left side of Handshake.
2. Click on the interview schedule on which the job is attached.
3. Click on Manage Jobs in the top right corner.
4. Click on Edit to Edit the job posting, or click Remove to remove the job from the interview schedule.
If you choose to remove the job, you'll be prompted to confirm your choice:
Once the job is removed, you'll be able to delete the job as normal. Just click the arrow next to Cancel in the lower left corner, then choose Delete and confirm your choice.
Attach a Job to Interview Slots
1. Ensure you have done the following:
- attached a job to your Interview Schedule
- assigned at least one room
- built out slots for the room
2. Click on the checkbox to the left of the assigned room name:
3. Scroll up to the top of the "rooms" section, and click on Bulk Edit Slots:
4. Click on the drop-down arrow in the "Select Jobs" text box to see a list of attached jobs, and select the desired job:
5. Scroll to the bottom of this pop-up screen and select "Save":
6. You should see the job listed for each "available" interview slot on that room now: