Note: Alumni Hub is currently in beta. If you're interested in using this feature now, please contact your Relationship Manager.
Alumni Hub helps you build, track, and nurture relationships with your most important alumni contacts. Centralising key data about employer users who attended your institution, the hub acts as a jumping off point for engaging your alumni and unlocking unique opportunities for your students.
To access Alumni Hub, click on Alumni in the left navigation bar, in the Relationships section.
Alumni Hub provides a directory of all employer users in Handshake that have listed your institution as their alma mater. Contacts without an account in Handshake will not be included on this page. Learn more about Contacts vs Users.
Use the filters on the left of the page to narrow down the results displayed in the table:
- Recruiting Activity
- This filters on all recruiting activity from the user with your institution. Only the most recent activity will be listed on this page. For a full list of activity, click on the user's name to view their contact entry and activity history.
- Alumni Engagement
There are five columns in the table, which display the following information:
- Name - User's name with role below
- Employer and Title - The company they are connected to in Handshake and their job title
- Recruiting Activity - If the user has interacted with your institution, their most recent activity will be listed, with their last login date below.
- Employer Status - The company's approval status with your institution
- Best Practice: look for employers that are currently pending or haven't yet connected with your institution!
- Labels - Any labels applied to their contact entry to-date
To the right of the Labels column is the ellipses (three dots menu) option for each user.
Add or remove labels in bulk on this page by checking the boxes to the left of the names, then click Add Label or Remove Label in upper-right of the column header.
Click the ellipses (three dots) menu to the far right in a row to Edit Labels applied to the contact entry or Send message to the user.
For more information on how employers can update their alma mater, refer to our employer facing article, Employer Account User Settings.