Interview seasons allow you to specify a specific period of time when employers can request and host interviews at your institution.
Once an interview season is created in Handshake, employers can only request interviews during that specific period of time. If an employer cannot request an interview at your institution, there likely isn't an open interview season. As a career services user, this can be overridden by Posting an Interview Schedule on Behalf of an Employer.
If your institution has never created an interview season, employers may request an interview at any time.
Create a Season
1. Click your name in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Institution Settings.
2. Click Interview Seasons from the left menu.
3. Click the blue Add Interview Season button, located in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Enter the following information:
- Name: Create a name for the template to be identified in Handshake.
- *Career Centre: If you are part of a distributed campus and have configured two or more Career Centres, choose the Career Centre that will be hosting the on-campus interviews.
- This will not appear if only one Career Centre is configured in Handshake.
- Schedule Start: The date/time an employer can request an interview.
- Schedule End: The date/time all requests must be submitted by.
- Season Start: The first day interviews take place.
- Season End: The last day interviews are done.
Here's an example of the season creation page for an institution with a single career centre:
Here's an example of the season creation page for an institution with more than one career centre:
5. Click the green Create Interview season button in the lower-right corner to save!
Article is closed for comments.