This article walks through the steps you can take as a Career Services admin in order to register another company division for a Career Fair.
Check the company and existing registrations:
- Navigate to the company profile to check that there are at least two divisions added the company.
- Navigate back to your particular Fair - find the registered company, and make sure the registration exists and has a division associated with it. Explore this article on editing a Career Fair Registration for additional details.
- If there is not a division, update to match the correct company division.
Create a new registration:
- Once you've checked the company divisions and existing registration, you will be able to create a career fair registration as usual.
- On the main Career Fair page, view the registered Employers:
- Select the "New Registration" tab in the top right corner:
- Add the details, and save the registration.
- Once the registration is created for the general company, navigate back to the individual registration and select the Edit tab on the top right corner:
- From the Edit page, you can associate it with a specific division: