If you need to decline an employer's fair registration, follow the steps below.
Tip : Leave a comment on the registration to communicate with the employer why the registration was declined!
1. Click on Fairs from the left menu column in Handshake, then click the fair name the employer registered for.
2. Click View Employers from the fair overview page.
3. Locate the employer's registration - by default, approved registrations will be listed, so use the Status filter to narrow down to Pending (if it's not approved already).
4. Click the row for the employer registration to open the registration overview page, then click the Edit tab in the upper-right corner of that page.
5. Scroll down to the Basic Information section. Status will be right below Billing Information - click the Declined radio button under Status.
6. Click the blue button Update Registration in the lower-right corner to save changes.