Targeted Emails, Handshake's internal email tool, offer a way for institutions to email students and contacts with relevant, timely, and useful information.
The Targeted Email tool enables you to create consistent emails that drive clear actions from students and contacts with the following options for content:
- Duplicate a sent email or email draft
- Use a pre-configured Handshake Template
- Customise a new email with:
- Basic Content (building blocks): Text, Heading, Image, Button (call to action - customisable text on button and hyperlink), Spacer/Divider
- Handshake Content: Career Fair, Event, Job Role, Job
Learn more about Creating and Sending Targeted Emails.
Search past Targeted Emails
If you'd like to locate a previously created Targeted Email, use the search bar located on each tab, just below the tab names.
In the tabs "To Students", "To Contacts", and "Drafts by Others", you may search by subject, name, or created by.
In the "Your Drafts" tab, you may search by subject or name.
Please note that this screenshot is taken from our US site and there may be some differences in language from the UK platform.
A status of "Queued" means that the email is in the process of being sent. The status will not change to "Sent" until all recipients have had emails sent.