Handshake Templates are a time-saving way for you to send Targeted Emails to students and employers, pre-designed for a variety of important workflows in Handshake.
For steps to access templates, review Creating and Sending Targeted Emails.
Note: if you've designed an email that you'd like to save as a customised template, we recommend creating a draft of the email and leaving it as a draft. When creating a new email, you can copy content from the draft!
Available Handshake Templates:
- Student Registration - Virtual Career Fair
- Market your virtual career fair and encourage students to register. Insert the career fair's student preview links for students to easily view details and register for the fair.
- Student Session Sign Up - Virtual Career Fair
- Encourage students to sign up for sessions at your upcoming virtual carer fair
- Student “Day Before” prep - Virtual Career Fair
- Send a final reminder and “day before” virtual fair prep tips to your students
Send outreach to your employers that registration for your fair is now open
Send outreach to your employers to remind them to create their virtual fair schedule
- Register for events on Handshake
- Show students how easy it is to discover and register for career fairs, on-campus events, interviews, and more on Handshake
- Handshake Is Now Available
- Announce your partnership with Handshake to your student body
- Mobile Activations
- Prompt students to download mobile app
- Activate your account - General
- Encourage all students to activate their Handshake accounts
- Activate your account - Benefits
- Encourage all students to activate their Handshake accounts by outlining key benefits of Handshake
- Fraudulent Employer Information
- Educate your students on the common signs for fraudulent activity in the job search process
Student Registration - Virtual Career Fair
Subject: "%recipient.calculated_first_name%, register now for our virtual career fair!"
Student Session Sign Up - Virtual Career Fair
Subject: "%recipient.calculated_first_name%, sign up to meet with employers!"
Student “Day Before” prep - Virtual Career Fair
Subject: "Reminder: Virtual career fair tomorrow!"
Employer “Registration Open Now” - Virtual Career Fair
Subject: "Virtual Career Fair - Registration Open Now!"
Employer “Add Your Schedule”- Virtual Career Fair
Subject: "Create your virtual fair schedule!"
Register for Events on Handshake
Subject: "%recipient.calculated_first_name%, see career events coming to your campus"
Handshake is Now Available
Subject: "Handshake Is Now Available"
Recipients: unactivated students or new students each semester
Subject: "Activate Handshake Mobile"
Activate your account - General
Subject: "%recipient.calculated_first_name%, join the School of Life community on Handshake"
Activate your account - Benefits
Subject: "%recipient.calculated_first_name%, find jobs for School of Life students"
Fraudulent Employer Information
Subject: "Trust and safety in the job search"