If an employer's fair registration has been canceled, and you'd like to reinstate the registration, follow the steps below.
If you're looking to cancel a registration, please see Fairs: Cancel a Registration instead!
1. Click Fairs on the left navigation bar, the click on the career fair you would like to reinstate the registration for.
2. Click the View Employers button .
3. Click the filter heading Other , then click Include Cancelled Registrations .
4. Use other page filters as desired to narrow down the displayed registration list as needed, then click on the registration to reinstate.
5. Click Edit in the upper-right corner of the page.
6. Scroll partway down the page to Basic Information, and select the Status: Approved .
7. Click the blue button Update Registration in the lower right corner to save changes.
Note : if this is for a virtual fair, we recommend to followup with the employer to ensure their schedule is set as needed so students may sign up for sessions!