Your school may choose to create and conduct a survey in Handshake. If you're invited to take a survey, you can access it via two ways:
- Directly from the invitation email
- The survey section in Handshake
Click on the expandable headers below to learn more about accessing and completing surveys in Handshake!
Note: some surveys may be required by your school, while others are optional.
Directly from the invitation email
When your school invites you to take a survey, you'll receive an invitation email to your inbox.
This email is sent to the primary email address that's associated with your Handshake account.
Title: Survey Invitation
From: Handshake <email@example.com>
To: [YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS]
Body: "You have been invited to take a survey on Handshake
You have been invited to take a survey on Handshake. Surveys help your career services staff create a better experience for students like you by hearing your insights and feedback.
[TITLE FOR SURVEY]
[TAKE SURVEY NOW BUTTON]
Here's an example of how that email appears:
Click the red button Take Survey Now to be directed to the survey in Handshake.
Answer each question presented within the survey by following the prompts, then click the green button Finish to submit your response!
The survey section in Handshake
1. Click Career Center, located on the left navigation menu, then click Surveys.
2. All surveys you've been invited to are listed on the page.
If any surveys are required by your school, a yellow banner is displayed across the top of your surveys dashboard. To identify the required survey, a red badge that states Required is displayed to the right of the survey.
3. Click on the name of the survey you'd like to take.
4. Answer each question presented within the survey by following the prompts, then click the green button Finish to submit your response!
Article is closed for comments.