On Handshake, you can submit an application for a student on their behalf, and add them manually to your interview schedule.
Note: the interview schedule at the school must be approved before you can add any students.
If you have not yet requested an interview schedule, refer to How to Request an Interview Schedule at a School.
Add an applicant
1. Click Interviews from the left navigation bar, then click directly on the name of the interview you want to add an applicant to.
2. Click the blue button Add an Applicant in the Actions section on the left side of the page.
- Alternatively, you can click Applicants in the top-right corner of the page, then click the green button Add Applicant.
3. From here, select the Student and Job Applied For, and any relevant documents from the respective dropdown menus, then click Apply.
Note: adding an applicant (applying on their behalf) overrides qualification requirements.
4. The confirmation message "Application successfully created" will display in a green banner at the bottom of the page.
Learn more about Managing Interview Schedule Applicants.