Interview groups are a great way to collectively group numbers of students together. Creating different applicant groups will allow you to eventually assign interview slots to these groups.
Tip: You might also consider using room name or interviewer name as an interview group to keep your schedule organized.
To add applicants to an interview group
- Click Interviews on the left hand menu
- Click directly on the name of the Interview you wish to view.
- This will take you to the Interview's details page. From here, Click Review Applicants towards the top middle of the page.
- On this applicants page, Check the boxes next to the students you wish to add to the interview group.
- Once you've made your selections, click More in the top hand tool bar and select Add Students to Interview Group from the drop down menu.
- If you've created an interview in the past, you can click the drop-down menu to find and select it. Once selected, click Add
- If you need to create one, you can click Create New Group
- From here, type in the title of this group and select Save
- This will create your Interview Group. Click Add to add this interview group to your selected students
- You will be asked if this is the action you'd like to take, and you have the option to confirm or cancel. Click on Confirm to proceed.
- Once those applicants have been added to your Interview Group, you will see this confirmation message popup in the lower right hand corner:
- You will now see your interview group listed next to those applicants on the interview schedule.
Once you have added students to the correct interview group, you will need to assign that same group to the slots that those students can sign up for. Here's how:
- Head back to the Details page of your Interview Schedule by clicking Interview Details from the tabs at the top right of the screen
- From here, Check the boxes of the slots that you would like that group of students to be able to take. You can select the top most check box to highlight all.
- Once selected, click Bulk Edit Slots
- This will populate a window here you will see "Select Jobs and Interview Groups". Click into that drop down menu to see your created interview group options.
- Once the interview group is added, click on Save to save this setting.
Now only students assigned to that group will be able to take a slot with that group assigned!