Interview groups are a great way to collectively group numbers of students together. After interview groups are created, you can add students to the relevant groups and assign them interview slots.
If you have not yet requested an on-campus interview schedule, refer to How to Request an Interview Schedule at a School.
1. Click On-Campus Interviews from the left navigation bar, then click directly on the name of the relevant interview.
2. Click Review Applicants towards the top middle of the page.
3. Check the box to the left of each applicant you'd like to add to the interview group, then click More from the header bar, and select Add Students to Interview Group from the dropdown menu.
4. In the pop-up modal, select the Interview Group you'd like to add the students to.
- If you've created an interview in the past, click the drop-down menu to find and select it.
- If you need to create a new group, click Create New Group, then enter the name of the Interview Group in the textbox. Click the green button Save to save the newly added group.
Tip: consider using a room name or interviewer name as an interview group to keep your schedule organized.
5. Click the blue button Add to add this Interview Group to your selected students.
6. A prompt to confirm the selected action will appear. Click the green button Confirm to proceed.
7. The confirmation message "Successfully added students to the interview group (name)" will display in a green banner at the bottom of the page.
8. Once added, the interview group will be listed next to the applicants selected on the interview schedule.
Note: students are not notified when they are added to an interview group.
Assign interview slots
As soon as students are added to the interview group, the next step is to assign slots for that group.
1. Click Interview Details in the top-right corner of the page.
2. Select which slots you'd like that group of students to be able to take, or check the topmost checkbox to select all time slots, then click the blue button Bulk Edits Slots.
3. In the pop-up modal, complete the Jobs and Interview Groups field. All other fields are optional.
- Jobs and Interview Groups
- Select Interview Group created. You may also select jobs to associate with this interview slot. Only students who have applied to these jobs will be able to take this slot.
- Type the name of the interviewer in the textbox provided
- Unavailable? (select one)
- Select this if these slots should be treated as unavailable (for example, a lunch break). If this is selected, students will not be able to take these slots.
- Checked in?
- Checked in
- Check this box to manually set the students as Checked In.
- Not Checked in
- Checked in
4. Click the blue button Save in the lower right corner of the modal to save your changes.
Once slots are finalized, students assigned to that interview group will be able to take a slot.
Learn more about Managing Interview Schedule Applicants.