This article will walk you through how to manage jobs attached to interview schedules. Once an Interview Schedule is approved, you may want to edit the job details or remove the job from the Interview Schedule, or delete the job altogether. If you want to make any changes to the job, you'll only be able to do so from within the Interview Schedule.
- If you remove a job from an Interview Schedule, any current applicants will be removed from the job as well.
- You will be unable to remove a job from an Interview Schedule if any of it's applicants have already taken an interview slot.
- A job that is attached to an Interview Schedule can only be deleted once it is removed from the interview schedule.
1. Click on Interviews on the left side of Handshake.
2. Click on the interview schedule on which the job is attached.
3. Click on Manage Jobs in the top right corner.
4. Click on Edit to Edit the job posting, or click Remove to remove the job from the interview schedule.
If you choose to remove the job, you'll be prompted to confirm your choice:
Once the job is removed, you'll be able to delete the job as normal. Just click the arrow next to Cancel in the lower left corner, then choose Delete and confirm your choice.