To access your applicants on Handshake, you'll have to first select the particular Job or Interview you're interested in to access the direct list of students that have applied. Handshake will always provide you with a list of applicants (if you choose to collect applications in Handshake) or a list of candidates who clicked the link to your external job posting (if you chose to direct candidates to your ATS to apply).
To Access Applicants Through a Job Posting:
- Click Jobs in the left hand navigation bar
- Click X applied under the Applicants column, connected to the job you wish to view the applicants for
From here, you will be brought directly over to the Applicants page for this specific Job Posting.
To Access Applicants Through an Interview:
- Click Interviews in the left hand navigation bar
- Select the Interview you'd like to access Applicants from
- Next, click on the blue Review Applicants button under Review Interview Applicants for ____ University towards the top left side of the page.
From here, you will be brought directly over to the Applicants page for this specific Interview.