This article will walk you through the steps to troubleshoot alternative options for sending student custom Experience evaluation requests.
Confirm the emails are not stored in a spam folder:
If a student isn't receiving the emails, we first recommend confirming that the emails have not been filtered through their spam folders.
You can ask:
Have you checked "spam," "promotions," etc. to make sure they the emails weren't filtered out of the general inbox?
Send the evaluation out via link:
Otherwise if these emails are not coming in for some reason, and you need to gather those custom evaluation questions you are able to send this form out via link instead.
1. Navigate to the Edit page in an individual student's experience:
2. Set the Default Approver/Student Evaluation Surveys: (For more information on building custom surveys, see this article)
3. Then navigate to the Evaluations page:
4. Copy this unique link, and then send to the student:
Encourage to complete survey via Handshake
As long as you've set that default survey in the "Edit" page, (see steps 1 & 2 above), the student can also log in to their Handshake account, and take the survey.
Instruct the student to do the following:
1. Navigate to the Experiences page:
2. Choose the specific Experience and select the "View details" button:
3. Navigate to the "Submit an Evaluation" page:
4. Complete the custom questions that will then show there: