Handshake offers you the ability to view as a student with your own personal student view. This is helpful when you would like to see exactly how students are interacting with Handshake.
To get into your student view you will need to click on your name drop down in the right-hand corner of your screen.
- From the main menu drop down select Switch Users
- You will see a page that allows you to switch to any connected accounts
- You might see a message when trying to switch users that you have to confirm your email address
- If you see this message - click Verify your email address to access your account
- Reasons that you will see this message:
- Support at one time manually confirmed your account
- We synced in your account and never truly verified your account
- Note: If you have multiple accounts (student, employer, career services) you will have to verify your email for each of these accounts
- You might also see a message that says you have not confirmed your email address
- If you see this message when trying to switch user accounts it means that you have not yet confirmed your email address. You will need to click the link to resend the confirmation email and follow the instructions in the email to access your account. If you are having trouble receiving the verification email please make sure to check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.