You can make modifications manually to majors and minors in school settings. You can also download a list of all majors at your school.
We recommend using Importer to upload your first student file before manually making changes to the majors and minors sections.
Major Groups are not editable on a per-school basis. These lists were developed in cooperation with a number of our partner schools.
To begin, go to your school settings and select Majors
To add a major:
1. Click Add major in the top right corner of the page
2. The Add a major pop up will be provided. You can type the major and major group that you'd like to map that major to. Select these options from dropdown menus and then click Add to complete the process
To search for a major:
1. Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a major. When the major result appears, you can click the pencil icon to edit the major.
2. Similar to the Add a major pop up, this pop up allows you to change the title of the majors, as well as the major mapping for this major.
To delete a major:
- Use the bin icon to the right of the major that you wish to delete
- This will pop up a box asking you to confirm whether you want to delete this major. If the major is mapped, and if students have selected the major on their profiles, that information will be provided before you finalize your decision to delete the major.
3. Click Delete major to complete this process
To Download all majors:
1. Click the Download button located at the top of the page:
2. This will download all the majors on the page. The spreadsheet will provide the list of majors as well as associated major groups, if any.
To add a minor, search for a minor or delete a minor:
- In school settings, select Minors
- Search for a minor using the search bar
- Type in a new minor and click Add
- Click the X on the far right of the minor to remove the minor from the list