Please Note: New or existing employers with a Trust Score of N/A or lower than 80 will not have the ability to download resumes. This is to ensure that students are contacted by trusted employers via Handshake. For tips on how to increase your Trust Score, check out this article: How Can I Increase My Trust Score?
Third Party Recruiters or Staffing Agencies will not have the ability to download resumes on Handshake.
How to Search for Students:
- Click Students in the left-hand navigation bar
- Select the criteria for your search on the left side of the screen by using the available filters
- We have seen the best results by searching for:
- Major groups
- Keywords (Examples: Student interests, programming languages, awards)
- School year
- Has Public Resume
Creating Saved Searches
- If you created a set of filters you'd selected and would like to save, simply click on Save These Filters towards the top of the filter bar.
- A popup box will appear for you to Save this set of filters. Add a name and description and click Save when you're ready to save.
- You can now access these saved filters at any time by clicking on My Saved Filters towards the top of the filter bar
- This will populate a box of available saved searches for you to choose from. Click directly on the name of the saved search to see a detailed list of filters selected for that specific search.
- Once you have selected the saved search you'd like to use, click on Apply Filters.
- This will automatically repopulate your page with those saved filters.
If you have a trust score of 80 or higher, you also have the option to download student resumes! Check out the steps here to learn more about this feature: How to Download Public Resumes