Note: New or existing employers with a Trust Score of N/A or lower than 80 will not have the ability to download resumes. This is to ensure that students are contacted by trusted employers via Handshake. For tips on how to increase your Trust Score, check out this article: How Can I Increase My Trust Score?
Third Party Recruiters or Staffing Agencies will not have the ability to download resumes on Handshake.
To search for students at universities that you are connected with:
- Click Students on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select the criteria for your search on the left side of the screen
We have seen the best results by searching for:
- Major groups
- Keywords (Examples: Student interests, programming languages, awards)
- School year
If you have a trust score of 80 or higher, you also have the option to download student resumes:
- Click on individual student names, or on the uppermost checkbox to select the entire page of results. Checking even one student will cause bulk action options to appear. You can select the entirety of your search results, message students, and download their resumes. Under More Actions you can also add or remove a label on these students, or download their resumes in a zip file.
- Click Download Resumes or Download Resumes: Zip depending upon your preference
- A window will pop up. Click Confirm to proceed with the download
- A window will appear when your results are ready. Click the link to view your results. Note: For whitelisted employers there is a 500 download limit per day.
- You will then be sent a download of student resumes