In order to pay for a career fair you will need to view your registration and check on the status of your registration.
- Review the steps in How to search for a career fair to find the career fair registration you are looking for
- If you would like to pay by credit card you will need to wait until your registration is approved, if you are paying via the manual method you will need to follow the instructions from the university career center
- You will receive an invoice that looks similar to this:
- Click Pay Here which will take you to your career fair registration
- Click Pay Now to pay by credit card, if you are paying manually you will need to follow the instructions on the invoice and review your payment status that will be updated by the career services office
- Enter your payment information to the popup and click the Pay amount button when you are ready to submit your payment
If you have been invoiced, but do not see the option to select the green Pay Now button, it is most likely because you selected to make the payment manually when you registered for the fair. In this case, we recommend reaching out to the University's Point of Contact for this fair to see how payment can be made or if they can update your registration so you have the ability to pay with a credit card. You can find the Career Fair's point of contact information on the Career Fair overview page.