This article will walk you through the steps to edit an interview schedule.
To edit existing interview slots
1. Click Interviews on the left hand navigation bar.
2. Select an interview schedule by clicking on the name of the schedule. Use the filters at the top of the list's column headers to help locate the appropriate schedule.
3. You can edit individual slots by clicking on the time of the slot OR you can edit multiple slots by checking the slots you want to edit and clicking Bulk Edit Slots.
Note: To remove all of the slots, click Bulk Remove Slots.
4. A popup will load which allows you to make changes to the fields listed below. Click Save in the lower-right corner of the popup when you're finished.
- Jobs: Require certain jobs on particular slots
- Start time: Change the start time of the selected slots (will not shift other time slots)
- End time: Change the end time of the selected slots (will not shift other time slots)
- Room: Assign a certain room to each slot
- Unassigned Room Number: use this to keep slots grouped together before assigning them to an actual room
- *Student: Assign a student to the selected slot (* only if editing a single slot)
- Interviewer: Assign an interviewer to each slot
- Unavailable?: Check this box so that students cannot select a slot during that time (ex. lunch break)
- Checked In?: Check this box to indicate the student has checked in for the interview
- Shift Slot Times: Will shift the start and end times of the selected slots by the chosen amount
- Change Slot Times: Will add or subtract the indicated amount of time to each selected slot (will also shift the start time and end time of the selected slots to prevent overlapping)
To edit the interview details
Click the Edit tab on the upper right hand corner of the Interview Details page.
To learn about the the fields you may edit, refer to Posting an Interview Schedule on Behalf of an Employer.
Would you like to print the interview details for the employer or browse the applicants for an interview? Refer to Actions Within an Interview Schedule.