Please see our External Feeds Video Here: https://youtu.be/xrRgQk5KXzE
External feeds are a way for you to display information from Handshake on external sites. To setup an external feed:
- Click School Settings from the main menu drop down
- Click External Feeds on the left side of the screen
- Click New External Feed from the tabs at the top of the screen
- Select a name for the External Feed, for example, College of Business Jobs
- Choose the type of external feed
- Career Fairs
- Example: A label titled College of Business Jobs
- Click Next at the bottom of the screen when you are satisfied with your filters
- Change the status of the External Feed to Published
- Click Save Changes
- You will need to provide the link below to your IT department or manager of the website you want the feed added to. If you need to regenerate the link you can do so from this page.
Note: The link should be embedded in a RSS feed widget to get the xml in a readable format.