If you have accepted a position with a company and would like to withdraw your other active applications you can review these steps.
- Click Your Applications on the left navigation bar
- Click on the job or jobs that you would like to withdraw your application from
- If your application status has been changed to primary, alternate, hired or declined you will not be able to withdraw your application and you will see the message below
- Reach out to your career center by visiting your university home page on Handshake and request that your application is withdrawn
- If your application status is still pending then you can withdraw your application by clicking withdraw your application on Handshake
- This will bring up a confirmation message that lists the job you are withdrawing your application from as well as any interview schedules that are associated with that job
- Click Yes to confirm that you would like to withdraw your application from the job and all associated interview schedules
- If you would like to apply to this position again you can click Apply on the job overview page!