Important Note: this is only an action that can be performed by the Owner of a company profile. To learn more about Employer Roles, we recommend checking out this article: Employer Roles & Admin Tools
If a staff member is no longer with your company and you'd like to remove them from your Staff Management list, you have the ability to deactivate their accounts. This will do the two following things:
- Remove them from being visible on the Staff Management list
- Not allow the user to access their account in any way
To Deactivate a Recruiter's account:
- From any page on Handshake, click on your name in the right hand corner and select Employee Directory from the drop down menu.
- From here, locate the user on the Staff Management page that you'd like to deactivate.
- Under the Roles column, click on the dropdown menu that says Recruiter
- From the menu, change their status to Deactivated. This will automatically save, and the user will now be deactivated from their account and removed from the Staff Management page.
To view any deactivated user accounts, scroll to the top of the Staff Management Page and un-check the box next to Hide Deactivated User Accounts.
If you're looking to reinstate a Deactivated Recruiter's account, you can find the steps here: How to Reinstate a Deactivated Recruiter Account