To reset your password on Handshake, kindly follow these steps:
- Go to https://app.joinhandshake.com/login to login
- Enter the email address you used to create your Handshake account
- Click Continue
- On the next page, click Forgot your password?
- Important Step! Enter the email address you used to create your Handshake account once more
- Click Reset Password
- An email will be sent to your email address. Check your email though your email client
- From the email, click on Reset My Password
- Create a new password
- Enter it once more on the second line to verify
- Click Update Password
- You will be taken back to the log in screen. Enter your new password and click Log In to access your account! This will be your new Handshake password for your account moving forward.
Things to do while waiting for a password reset email:
- Check your spam and junk mail. If you're using a common mail client you can find instructions below.
- Contact your IT department and ask them if they know of any reasons emails from Handshake would be denied
- Add Handshake to your address book as the following contact: email@example.com
- This will help ensure delivery of future emails
If you still aren't getting the password reset emails, please reach out to Handshake support and let us know. We'll work with you to get the email delivered.