Follow the steps below to remove an attachment from a job posting in Handshake.
1. Click on Jobs in the left navigation bar, then click on the job title you wish to remove the attachment from.
2. The job's posting page will load - click on the Details tab, in the upper-middle section of the page.
3. Scroll to the very bottom of the page to the Attachments section.
- Click on the name of the attachment to view it in your browser.
- This will open a new tab in your browser. If the tab doesn't open, make sure your browser allows popups!
- Click on the pencil icon, to the far right of the attachment's name to edit or delete the attachment.
4. On the Editing "Attachment Name" page, click the red button Delete to delete the attachment.
Clicking Delete will immediately delete the attachment and there is no way to retrieve it later, so if you need to retain a copy, make sure you have the file on your computer already.
Article is closed for comments.