You can edit a job post after it has been created, including the application open and close dates to tailor the post to your specific needs.
The job details tab will not be editable if:
- The job closed more than 30 days ago.
- The job has been open for more than 365 days.
Jobs that have closed more than 30 days ago, or have been open for more than 365 days, can only be duplicated.
Note: fields that cannot be edited become disabled and appear greyed out.
1. Click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then select the job posting you want to edit.
2. Click the Job details tab on the job posting page.
3. For each section you want to edit, click the pencil icon.
4. After the changes are made, click the blue button Save in the top-right corner of the page.
5. The message "Job saved" will display in a green banner at the top of the page.