Once a job has been created, you can add an attachment via the Details tab on the posting page. If you haven't created the job yet, follow the steps in How to Post a Job.
1. Click on Jobs from the left navigation bar, then click on the relevant job title from the list.
2. The job's posting page will load - click on the Details tab, in the upper-middle section of the page.
3. Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click on New Attachment. This will open a new tab in your browser. If the tab doesn't open, make sure your browser allows popups!
4. On the New Attachment page:
- Enter a public Name for the document, which is what will be visible to students and career services staff.
- Click Choose File, then select the file from your computer to upload the attachment.
5. Once you have selected your document and it has been added, click on the green button Create Attachment.
This will bring you to a screen that tells you your attachment was successfully created and to refresh for updates. To the far right are buttons for Edit or Download.
Once you refresh the page, the attachment is listed with the name you entered. To change the name, click on the name of the attachment or click Edit.
Navigate back to the Details tab on the posting page, then scroll to the bottom of the page to confirm the attachment is displayed.
To remove an attachment, follow the steps in Delete an Attachment on a Job.
Article is closed for comments.