Duplicating a career fair will give you the opportunity to copy all of the details of an existing career fair in Handshake. To duplicate a career fair, follow the instructions below.
1. Click Fairs on the left navigation bar in Handshake, then click on the fair name you would like to duplicate. Use the filters on the left of the page to identify past fairs or otherwise narrow down displayed results.
2. Under the Actions section click Duplicate this Career Fair.
3. A confirmation popup will appear that highlights the content to be copied.
Note: the career fair will be in a drafting status until you change the status to published.
4. Click Duplicate to proceed. The new fair will be named "Copy of ORIGINAL FAIR NAME". Click the Edit tab to update the fair name to remove the text "copy of" or make other desired changes.
- Be sure to click Update Career Fair in the lower-right corner of the page when you have made the desired edits.
Note: the information that is entered on the career fair setup will be copied, but none of the student attendee or employer registration information will be copied.