For in-person career fairs, assigning Registration Types (booths) and numbers to your employer registrations can help students find particular employers on a career fair map and keep the fair organised!
Note: Registration Types must be created before employers can register for the fair. For more information on creating Registration Types, refer to Fairs: Create Registration Types.
From the specific career fair's overview page:
1. Click the grey button View Registration Types, located within the Registration Types section, on the right side of the page.
2. A list of all Registration Types will be displayed on the screen. To filter on a specific Registration Type, use the filters on the left of the page:
- Keyword search
- Registration type
- Open Registration Types Only
3. Click the three hashmarks to the far right of the Registration Type you'd like to assign, then click Edit.
4. In the pop-up that appears, fill in the following information:
Employer: the employer you would like to assign the booth to
- Note: only employers that have registered for the selected booth option and have not yet been assigned a booth can be selected.
- Number: the booth identification number you are assigning
- Room: where the fair will be located (if applicable)
5. Click the blue Save button once the selections have been added and confirmed.
Repeat these steps for each registered employer!