There are two options to take when approving employees who ask to be approved at your company:
- Set Handshake to automatically approve all requests. If enabled, any user with a confirmed email address that matches your email domain will automatically be approved when they request access at your company.
- Manually approve each user request. Learn How to Approve Teammates at a Company.
- The option to auto approve staff accounts with the correct email domain will only be visible if your company is the only account on Handshake using your email domain. Companies with multiple company profiles using the same domain cannot auto approve staff.
- Auto-approve staff is defaulted to ON when a new company profile is created with a unique email domain.
1. To begin, click on your name in the top-right corner of any page, then select Company Settings from the dropdown.
Alternatively, you can click Company Profile from the left navigation bar, then click Edit in the top-right corner of the page.
2. From the menu to the left, click Global Settings.
3. Check the box for Auto-approve staff accounts with correct email domain, then click Save.
Once enabled, any user who signs up for Handshake with a valid email address that matches your company's domain will be automatically approved to connect with your company profile when they request access.