You may want to post a job to an additional school once they join Handshake, or if you have recently been approved by the school ad granted the Post Jobs role. If you would like to post a job to an additional school in Handshake follow these instructions.
Please note: You'll have to be approved by the additional schools before adding them to a job posting.
- Click Jobs on the left navigation bar
- Confirm you are on the Active tab on the jobs page and click directly on the name of the job you'd like to add more schools to.
- This will bring you to this job's overview page. On this page, click on the Target More Schools button towards the right.
- This will take you directly to the Schools page within this job posting. Add additional schools by choosing them from the dropdown bar that says "Search your schools to add job postings".
- You will see a list of your approved schools populate in the dropdown menu. Please note that this may not include all of your approved schools. We recommend typing within this search box to search for the name of a specific school you're looking to add.
- Optional: You can click on the blue Add All Schools button to add all your approved schools to this posting
- Once you have added schools to this job, you will need to edit the Expiration Date before you can proceed to save and submit this job to those schools. Click directly on the calendar icon to edit this.
- To do this, you can either edit the Global expiration date or edit the individual expiration date at that newly added school.
- Editing the Global date will update that date across all schools on this job, including any that were already previously added.
- Editing the individual date will only edit that date for that school.
- Once your Expiration date has been set, click Save in the bottom right, and you're all set! This will automatically take you back to the job's overview page, were you can see any new schools added.
Please keep in mind that it typically takes 1-5 business days for a school to approve an employer and their job postings. If you do not receive a response within that time frame, I would suggest contacting the Career Services department at the school. You can find the contact information for a school's Career Services by selecting Schools in the left hand menu, and then clicking on the name of the school you wish to reach.