If you receive a notification that someone has posted a comment on one of your job postings, you may view it and reply by following these steps!
- First, go to the job posting by clicking on the Jobs tab in the left hand navigation bar
- From here, click directly on the name of the job selecting the job you wish to view the comments for.
- You can also get there by clicking on the hyper-link to the posting from your notifications.
- This will take you directly to this job's overview page. From here, you'll be able to see a list of schools where the job is currently posted.
- Towards the middle of this page, you will be able to see under Comment Count which postings have comments from Career Services Centers.
- From here, click directly on the comment and this will bring up a window where you will be able to view any comments made and respond in the text box.
- Type your response within the "add a comment..." text box and when finished, Click Add Comment to add your comment and the Career Services Staff at that school will be notified.
- Click on Close to close out this window