Job postings can be posted to additional schools in Handshake at any time, regardless of posting status.
If the posting is saved and not yet posted, refer to How do I post a 'not posted' job to a school?.
Features available only to Premium partners are indicated by an asterisk (*). For more information, please check out this resource.
The job's opening date is within the past year, but the closing date is over a year after the opening date.
- To post the job to more schools, update the close date to be within 365 days of the open application date.
- Learn more about Updating Job Posting Dates.
- The job's opening date is over a year ago, while the closing date is more than a year after the opening date.
- Your company has been declined by the school(s).
Post a job to additional schools
1. Click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then select the job you want to post to additional schools.
2. On the job posting page, click the Schools tab.
3. Navigate to the Post to more schools section in the middle of the page.
- Click into the textbox to search for the school by name or location.
- *Click the Lists button to the right of the textbox to select a school list to post your job to.
- If your employer has access to the Handshake Open Network, and you have not yet posted the job to the schools in the Open Network, you can select the checkbox for Post to the Handshake Open Network.
- If you have already posted the job to the schools, the checkbox will be disabled.
- To remove a school selected, click the X to the right of the school name.
4. Once the school(s) are added, click the blue button Post to the right of the section title.
5. The message "Jobs sent to schools. Your Requested schools list will update shortly." will appear in a green banner at the top of the page.
6. The job will be automatically sent to the selected school(s) for review and approval. Read more in Understanding Job Posting Approvals.
Post your job to recommended schools
1. Click the green button Post job here now within the school card of the school(s) in the Recommended Schools section that you want to post the job to.
2. In the pop-up modal, the application open and close date will display. Click the blue button Post Job to submit the job to the school for approval.
Note: any additional schools selected will adhere to the original open and close dates.
3. The message "Job posted. You'll be able to track approval status below" will appear in a green banner within the school card of every school you posted the job to.
- Track the approval status in the Requested schools section towards the bottom of the page.
Job posting approval
Once the job is posted, the request will be reviewed and processed by each school requested. Read more in Understanding Job Posting Approvals.