Once you've created a job, you may want to double-check that it's posted successfully to the requested schools.
To confirm this, click on Jobs from the left navigation bar to access the Jobs overview page.
On the overview page, all active job postings are listed by default. You can change the view in the View By section under Create Job:
- Viewing by Job: this will condense the posting list to only display a single row per job, with a count of schools included.
- Viewing by School: this will expand the posting list to display a single school per row, with that school's posting status included.
If your job posting is not listed on this page, click on the Not Posted status tab to check if your job was saved but not posted to a school:
If your job posting is listed, click on the job posting to open the job overview, and click on the Schools tab toward the upper-left of the page.
- Posted Successfully: All existing school postings are listed along with the status of each.
- Tip: Use the checkboxes next to each Status at the top of the table to narrow down displayed schools.
- If your job is Pending or In Progress, you can use the comments section to communicate with that school. For more information, check out How to View Comments on a Job Posting.
- Not Posted: If there are no schools listed (or if you wish to post to more schools) click the blue button Post to more schools, in the upper-right corner of the "Targeted Schools" table.
Once the job is posted successfully, it will appear in the Active tab, as referenced at the beginning of this article.
You can also click on the job status headings to identify relevant postings: Active, Expired, All, Declined, or Not Posted.
For additional information on navigating the Jobs page in Handshake, please refer to Navigating the Jobs Page.