If you created a job without choosing a school to post it to, you can always go back to the job and choose a school, or schools. You will need to be approved by the school prior to posting any jobs, of course. You can learn more on how to request schools here: How to find and request access to schools?
To post a job that has not been posted yet, you can follow these steps:
- Click Jobs on the left navigation bar
- Filter on Not Posted jobs
- Select the job you're interested in adding schools to
- Choose Select Target Schools on the right
- Add schools by choosing them along the left. You can also find more schools if you're not seeing the school you're looking for.
- Click Save Changes in the bottom right, and you're all set!