Jobs that are created and saved without any school connections can be posted to schools of interest once approved.
Note: non-posted jobs are jobs whose job forms were completed for but not yet posted to the school.
Employers must also be granted permission from schools of interest before posting any jobs to those schools.
Features available only to Premium partners are indicated by an asterisk (*). For more information, please check out this resource.
Post a 'not' posted job
1. When approved to post, click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then select the job from the Not Posted column.
The job overview page displays the message "This job has not been posted to any schools. In order for anyone to be able to apply to this job, it must be posted to at least one school."
2. To post the job to a school(s) that has approved your connection request, click the blue button Post this job to schools.
- Alternatively, you can click the Schools tab to select the schools you want to post the job to.
If you're unable to select a school you're approved at, refer to Why can't I post jobs at a school that's already approved me?
3. On the Schools page, navigate to the Post to more schools section in the middle of the page.
- Click into the textbox to search for the school by name or location.
- *Click the Lists button to the right of the textbox to select a school list to post your job to.
- If your employer has access to the Handshake Open Network, and you have not yet posted the job to the schools in the Open Network, you can select the checkbox for Post to the Handshake Open Network.
- If you have already posted the job to the schools, the checkbox will be disabled.
- To remove a school selected, click the X to the right of the school name.
4. Once the school(s) are added, click the blue button Post to the right of the section title.
5. The message "Jobs sent to schools. Your Requested schools list will update shortly." will display in a green banner at the top of the page.
- The job will be submitted for review and approval. If the school has granted your employer permission to auto-approve jobs, the job will be instantly approved, and students will be able to apply for it.
To post your job to recommended schools, refer to How to Post a Job to Additional Schools.