You can download all students that have registered or checked in for an event or fair in Handshake, even if you are sharing those events or fairs with other schools.
Note: You will also be able to download public resumes for all registered students, regardless of school, using the Download Resumes: PDF option.
1. Navigate to the overview page for the event or fair in Handshake.
- Fairs: click on View Registered Students, then click on the fair session date in the pop-up.
- Events: click on the Attendees tab in the upper-right corner of the page.
2. On the Attendees page, only students who have registered from your institution will be listed, since we display profile information on this page. Click Download Attendee CSV in the upper-left corner of the page to download the list of all attendees, regardless of school.
- Fairs example:
- Events example:
3. A pop-up will appear indicating the download is building. At this point, you can close out of the pop-up if you don't want to wait, and the report link will be sent to your email address.
If you choose to wait, the pop-up will update with a link to download the file –– click the blue text "Your download is ready. Click here to retrieve the file."
The downloaded file contains the following information for students who have registered or checked-in to the event or fair from all invited schools:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Institution Name
- Checked In
- **Username - only displayed for students at your school, blank for students from other schools
- **College - only displayed for students at your school, blank for students from other schools
- **Majors - only displayed for students at your school, blank for students from other schools
- **School Year - only displayed for students at your school, blank for students from other schools
If you're downloading the CSV for a virtual career fair, the following fields will also be included for all students:
- Number of group sessions
- Number of 1:1 sessions
- Number of group no shows
- Number of 1:1 no shows
If you would like to learn more about how to invite schools to events view this article.