After an event has ended, you may want to send a survey to students that attended. To do this, you'll first need to create a survey as described in Creating and Testing Surveys.
Once the survey is published, you'll need to take the following steps to send the survey to attendees:
1. Navigate to the event's overview page in Handshake, then click on the blue button Email Attendees, under the "Actions" section.
2. Select which recipients you'd like for the email based on their Registration Status:
- All Invited or Registered or Checked In
- All Invited
- All Registered
- All Checked In
- Registered and Checked In
- Invited but not Registered or Checked In
- Registered and not Checked in
3. Click Create Email. This will generate a new email in Handshake. Compose the email as desired, per the steps in Creating and Sending Targeted Emails.
Tip: use a "call to action" Button to link to the survey–title the Button as desired, and use the survey URL from the survey's overview page (copy the link from your browser window).
Recipients are pre-selected from the selection in Step 2, so once the email is composed, you can send when you're ready!